About The Event
About Electric Vehicle & Charging Station
The Indian government has set ambitious targets to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs). By 2023, it wants all three-wheelers to run on batteries. By 2025, the rule will be applicable to most two-wheelers. Incentives are also being offered to make carmakers develop new EV models and manufacturing components such as lithium-ion batteries and electric motors.
Advantages of Electric Vehicle & Charging Station
- Electric vehicles are pollution free they run on electricity and no carbon emission happens through them.
- The engines convert almost the entire chemical energy of the batteries into motion as opposed to the 20% of fuel energy converted by IC engines.
- These electric motors offer a smooth and soundless operation. The acceleration is strong and overall maintenance charges are low.
- These vehicles including the electric powered ATVs have a life cycle at the end of which they need to be disposed of. The battery is fully recyclable and can be reused as well.
- Electric vehicles can be charged through the solar power which can reduce the use of thermal power plants.
Our Speakers for Event
Mr. Sanyog Tiwari
Founder & CEO
EV URJAA PVT LTD
Mr. Hemang Shah
EO Charging India
Mr. Rupen Vikamsey
Managing Director: Orbit Conferences & Exhibitions
What People Are Saying
Words that keep us going