Topics to be covered
- Smart Grid
- Impact of Electricity Supply on Grid through EV
- Indian Government EV Policies
- Govt. Dept. guidelines and standards
- Requirement of Charging Infra
- Indian Current charging infra
- Ev Vehicle Available
- Complete EV Charging Solution
- Electricity Calculation
- Specifies on EV Charging Stations
- Types of Charging Stations – AC & DC Fast Charging
- Technologies Involved
- Charging Capacities
- Charging Times
- Safety Requirements
- Installation Procedures
- Battery Swapping Station
- EV Market
- Financial Analysis
- EV Market Business Model
- Challenges and solution to India EV Charging Infra
- A Public infra
- Case Study
Who can Join the Training?
All those who are looking to expand their business horizon in new direction.
All Those who want to start your own hydroponics garden in their home for fresh produce and to learn about hydroponics for future business Ideas.
Students from Agri or non agriculture stream who are keen to choose Hydroponics as a career in the education.
Restaurateurs & Chefs
All who would like to try growing exotic vegetables and also local vegetables with unmatched quality and flavor.
Interested in integrating Architecture with agriculture to bring out new genre of urban living
Love for Greens
Anyone who finds Love in Greens of Freshly grown vegetables